Delicious Thai Finger Food
Delicious Thai finger food is now extremely popular in the Uk for large-scale events and special occasion catering, it is the tremendous flexibility that Thai finger food and Thai canope`s can offer that really appeal to the British public. I mean in the UK we spend most of our time hoping the weather will be fine for our planned event so that guests can roam the garden freely or alternatively building an arc (erecting a marque) adding greater expense to the event. Unfortunately the weather is never far from our minds when planning a special occasion in the UK and that is just in the summer. On the other hand and fortunately enough with Thai finger food you can be inside or outside without the need of a plate or cutlery and the charming Thai waitresses will still find you.
So What are the other benefits of using Thai finger food at parties
- Great for large-scale events with many attenders and little or no sit down facilities.
- Guests can walk and talk while enjoying tasty food with glass in hand.
- All food freshly cooked and served on site including absolutely delicious dips.
- Economical as the menu can be suited to budget available.
- Guests are delighted with delightful tasting hot Thai finger food than the normal cold sandwiches, sausage rolls and crisps.
- No hired crockery to collect up, count and return.
- No tables and no chairs required.
The Thai Gourmet Walk And Talk Thai Finger Food Menu
- Chicken Satay (ไก่สะเต๊ะ) (Grilled marinated chicken with a peanut sauce dip)
- Spring Rolls (บอเปียทอด) (mixed Thai vegetables wrapped in fried thin pastry with a sweet chilli dip)
- Kanompang na gai/moo (ขนมปังหน้าหมู/ไก่ ) (Fried pork or chicken on sliced bread with garlic, coriander, spring onions and a cucumber dip)
- Pla rad prik (ปลาราดพริก) (Delicious salmon in a rich chilli sauce)
- Tod man khao phot (ทอดมันข้าวโพด) ( Fried corn cakes with pepper, garlic and coriander)
- Gung Sarong (กุ้งโสร่ง) (Fried prawns in thin pastry with sweet chilli dip)
So there you have it, all you need to produce your own absolutely delicious Thai finger food party and impress the life out of your guests, but if you think it might be a bit of a struggle or sounds too much like hard work then make a call or drop an email to Thai Gourmet and let Khun Lek and her team do it for you.
For the link to see full Thai Gourmet walk and talk dishes http://www.engagingthailand.com/thaigourmetpopularwalkandtalkfingermenu.html
For full Thai food website see www.thaigourmetfoodcaterers.co.uk