I have had a few inquiries on travel destinations in Thailand that I have already covered on the blog. So it got me thinking that as so many posts have been posted now,you might have missed them or had trouble finding what you were looking for.
I have decided that in between continuing with new posts on this blog that I would tidy up and organise some of the existing posts as well. So I have decided to put them in to categories. There have been some absolutely outstanding guest interviews and articles posted and a lot of information based posts. So I thought it was time for a clear up operation.
Today starts with the beach resort town of Hua Hin which is one of the 8 districts of the Prachuap Khiri Khan region.
Whenever I am in Thailand and no matter what else I do. I always make sure I get over to the beach resort of Hua Hin to spend a few quality days.
Hua Hin Posts
We start off with the interview I did last year with British Ex pat and superb Freelance Writer and Editor Mark Stephens. This was actually an updated version to the one I did with him in 2011. You can find the links to those through these more recent editions. Like the professional Mark is he did not just slightly alter what he said in the first interview, but merely started from scratch giving chapter and verse. He not only spoke about Hua Hin where he lives and has lived for 8 years, but gave some fantastic advice on living in Thailand in general.
Beaches of the area
1) In part One Mark talks about
- His favourite Thai food dishes
- Favourite places to visit in Thailand
- Favourite eating places in Hua Hin
- Three must visit places in and around Hua Hin
- Money saving tips for Thailand
Beach town of Hua Hin
2) In Part two Mark talks about
- Life in Hua Hin
- Cost of living in Hua Hin
- Crime rate of Hua Hin
- Cross-Cultural relationships
Fantastic indoor markets
3) In Part three Mark talks about
- Learning Thai
- Favourite Thai songs
- Gives an important piece of advice
Life in Hua Hin
4) For the next post whilst in Hua Hin I went in to life Design mode. This is what my day looks like. I had a combination of ….
- Good food
- Nutrition for the mind
Wow an empty beach
5) The final post was based on a few top tips I have put together for finding the important things of Hua Hin and as of now February 2013 they are all still there.
- A great bar for a drink and watching the football
- Night markets
- The beach
- Getting around
- Super internet cafe with great rates.
Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin
I hope you found the information in these posts useful and for more information on Thailand please visit the website at www.engagingthailand.com